This document outlines party planning responsibilities. Please read this carefully! Ask if you have any questions!
For 2018-2019, the hospitality chair is Carla Murphy.
Every Sunday after racing, MFA holds a social for the fleet in the clubhouse, complete with warm soup or chili, snacks, and beverages.
This is made possible by weekly volunteers who sign up to plan, provide, setup, and cleanup the social.
All MFA members are required to volunteer for Party Planning at least once during the season. Thanks for helping out and doing your part!
What does a party host do?
- Hot food: make or buy something to fill 2 crock pots. (4 regular sized cans per crock pot)
- Snacks and drinks: bring a few six packs of beer, other beverages if you like, snacks like chips, cheese, crackers, cookies, etc
- Supplies: buy whatever party supplies we are low on (someone will email you - probably the hospitality chair)
- Pre-race: before racing: put beer in fridge, put crock pot liners in 2 crock pots, put food in crock pots, turn to medium, cover
- Post-race: after racing: put out snacks
- Cleanup: before you leave: tidy up, throw out crock pot liners, rinse ladles, put away leftover food, make note of any supplies we're low on so you can either email the hospitality chair or the next party host to get those items replenished.